Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This weekend

This weekend was great. Saturday morning:I got my boy Fernie to bring the bike back for some final touch-ups...It's been too long!!! I need to clean up and fill a few welds, re-adjust his lowering kit(I think it slammed out) and figure out how I 'm gonna design his mid pegs and jockey shifter, shortly after that, he will be getting a McChop paint job. After I dropped him off, me and my boy Bret rolled out to Willow Springs Raceway to check out the Vintage races, bike show, and swap meet...killer time but, we could have used more DEADBEATS to represent...next time. Sunday consisted of the usual Long Beach Swap meet and Cisco's Burger for lunch, I've posted it enough to where you know what that shit looks like.I miss having my killer crew mob deep as fuck, in due time.








No comments: