Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Today was fun" (possible last post?)

It started off with my buds pickin my lazy ass up from the house, we rode to Harley, and coincidently, they had FOUR hotdogs left from the day!!!We had FOUR dudes!!! ate em, went to hotrod Aarons and tweaked on the bikes.Then we were heading down 20th street and JUMPED our choppers on k and 20th, WE GOT AIR!!! We then rode to Sonic's for some cream slushes and shit. We then rode to Mc Chop's pop's place...and I WRECKED on the way, I made a left and scraped the frame, I high-sided over the bike and slammed my FUCKING HEAD on the ground!!! I got the bike up and was able to cripple it to the house. Usually I'm not much of a swimmer, but I knew the cold water would do my beaten body some good, so I swam a bit. We then jammed to Sick Nicky's for a B.B.Q. bash....It was a good day, friends, family, food and fun. Hopefully I didn't slam my head too fucking hard!!!!!! Lets see if I wake up in the morning, if not, I had fun.

No comments: