Sunday, August 22, 2010

Slowing down a bit

I've been extremely busy these past few months, between two jobs, helping my boys Jeremy and Fraser on their sporty chops, the occasional pinstripe job, Helping Sick Nicky get his bike over to Slimbo Slice's house,getting my kid back in the groove for school,helping my boy Kris locate some pipe material for his exhaust, and pulling a fab job/tank swap, riding out to the Pike for some fishy and chippys, blah blah blah, create a skate mother fucker!!! I'm back in action bitch!!!

Getting my kids "Bear Jew" haircut for school


Kris testin out them new pipes


Lines for El Valentino


Hit up The Pike with my boy Fraser after the last L.B. swap


Fucking cut like,500 or more boards this summer!!! and painted em and shit!!!


Laid some lines for my boy Matt


Fabbed on a sporty for Kris, THANKS FOR THE TRADE!!!


Seen this beast when we dropped off Sickies bike!!! Slim rules.


This is how we felt after half the summer at camp


Fires fucked up my scenic route to work for a few days, sorry to those who lost their homes