Friday, January 22, 2010

Fuck a rain day

The rain days got me day dreamin':
Songs like this remind me of summer, cruising the bike to some random ass bike event a hundred miles from home, to meet up with a bunch of other like-minded shit-heads,most of which I have never met. Three days later, I end up flying down the freeway passing cars and scaring the straights, thinking about nothing more than the sound of the music, and the feeling of my bike. A fucking backache that will remind me of the event days after is creepin' up, and the constant thought of something on the bike breaking, or loosening that can cause a new adventure, maybe a bad one, that there is no way to prepare for.Gear strapped to the bike, and going 80 m.p.h. past a couple bagger faggers, is one of the coolest things you could do while riding, give em' a dose of some genuine shit.

Early morning, late at night, solo or with my crew...I don't care, I just need to get outta this weather, and into some shit.

No comments: